Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Worship at your feet (UE28)

  'Understanding Endtime'

Rev 3:9 Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.
    Why must these Jews worship at the feet of Christians?

Deu 4:27-29 And the Lord will scatter you among the peoples, and you will be left few in number among the nations where the Lord will drive you. And there you will serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see nor hear nor eat nor smell. But from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.
   This was fulfilled in Daniel and the godly Jews when the Israelites were held captive in Babylon.

New Covenant replacing Old
Jer 31:31-34 "Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the Lord. But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."
    This was fulfilled when Peter, John and the rest of the Jews accepted our Lord Jesus as their Messiah, for by grace they were save.
Mat 26:28 For this is *My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins .

God's Faithfulness to Israelites
Amos 9:14-15 "I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; they shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; they shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them. I will plant them in their land, and no longer shall they be pulled up from the land I have given them," says the Lord your God."
    In 1948, God gave the Israelites the wilderness, marshland and desert to form the nation of Israel. God was faithful to words by converting the wastelands to become fertile and productive land of orchards, gardens and fish ponds.
    Though the Arabs were trying to destroy the nation of Israel and push the Israelites into the Sea on its formation, God miraculously defected them at each war. In 1967 gave Israel the land as that occupied by King David.
    The Israelites are faithless for committing the greatest abomination of unbelief by signing the PLO-Israel Peace  Treaty in 1993, which required Israel to give away Jericho, Gaza Strip and the West Bank to its enemies. Israel even allows gay parades in Jerusalem (Holy city of God) and its capital Tel Aviv.

Jerusalem trampled Underfoot
    For these abominations, God will allow Jerusalem to be conquered in the coming World War 3. During WW3,  everyone will starve, but Christians will miraculously be nourished by God.
    So when the Jews see that God is daily filling up their food stores and vessels (just like 'Manna' from heaven) then they will realise that Yahweh loves Christians. Many will fall down at the feet of Christians, repent, believe the gospel and accept Jesus as their Messiah.