'Your Eternal Inheritance'
Rev 20:4-5 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
After Rapture, all the elect will be transformed into their glorious bodies and taken back to heaven. Half of all those left behind will be killed by the great earthquake worldwide and its resulting tsunamis.
All those finally left behind on earth will comprise of Israelites and the 144,000 new Israeli converts, Gentiles and Christians who have taken the mark of the beast.
All these (except the 144,000 new converts) left behind will face the wrath of God/Lamb for the next three to four years. With the judgments of the six trumpets/bowls, men will suffer excruciating pains resulting in
more than 60% being killed.
The final trumpet/bowl will herald in the Millenium kingdom of Jesus.
Jesus Millennium Rule
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.
Our Lord will rule in Jerusalem with the 144,000 new Israeli converts serving Him faithfully for a thousand years. The resurrected martyrs of the great tribulation will likely be kings positioned throughout the whole whole.
144,000 New Israeli Disciples
Rev 14:1-5 Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father's name written on their foreheads... They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth. These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God.
These 144,000 new Israeli converts are His true disciples for they are:
1. Undefiled by women - living in God's presence they do not need anything else including the wife
2. Virgins - they love the Lord and have decided to marry the Lord and thus refuse to be defiled by the world and the lusts therein
3. Follow the Lord everywhere - they have given up all to follow the Lord by keeping all His words and commandments
4. Redeemed from men - they are men made in His image and are not angel nor human hybrids nor any other created beings.
5. Firstfruits to God and Lamb - they are the firstfruits of the harvest from the New earth who can enter into the New Jerusalem with our Lord Jesus Christ.
6. No deceit nor fault - they are faithful servants and walk according to His words.
True Disciples of Jesus
Brethren, these 144,000 Israeli Christians are the true disciples of our Lord Jesus Christ and if we have the faith in Him and walk in His light as these 144,000 Israeli brethren, then we will also be able to enter the New Jerusalem to be with Him forever as His faithful servants.