Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Worthy of New Jerusalem (UE68)

  'Understanding Endtime'

Mankind Final Inheritance

Rev 22:12 "And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last. Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city."

Predestined to be Sons of God
Eph 1:4-5 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will.
    Not only are we saved by believing the gospel of Jesus but the extra grace of His adoption to become sons of God and joint heirs with Christ if we suffer with Him.
    Blessed is he who is counted worthy by God to be joint heir with Christ that he will be glorified with Him as the son of God or the bride of the Lamb.
Rom 8:16-17 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.

Mat 5:44-45a, 48 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven... Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect."
    With His words and the anointing of the Spirit of truth, we will be able to be free from the bondages of this world, overcome heresies and the deceptions of false christs, false prophets and the Devil himself. With the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit dwelling in us, we can attain perfection just as He is perfect.
John 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him."

Rewards for Peter's Faith
Mat 19:27-28 Then Peter answered and said to Him, "See, we have left all and followed You. Therefore what shall we have?" So Jesus said to them, "Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel."
    All those who trust Him completely by following Him will be seated on thrones to judge the twelve tribes of Israel which includes Moses, King David, Samuel, King Solomon, etc.
Luke 22:28-30 "But you are those who have continued with Me in My trials. And I bestow upon you a kingdom, just as My Father bestowed one upon Me, that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

2Tim 4:6-8 For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.
    Paul admonished the heretics and hypocrites. He taught and discipled his followers. Most of all, he loved one another just like our Lord Jesus loved us for with him to live is Christ and to die is gain.
    Don't you think that Peter and Paul and His other disciples are worthy to enter the New Jerusalem?